Asked by: Amra Blazquezasked in category: General Last Updated: 16th June, 2020
How can I hide my aircon pipe?
Click to see full answer.
Also, how can I hide my AC pipe in my room?
- Use modular blocks.
- Build a bookshelf around and/or in front of your pipes.
- Use plants to conceal unsightly pipes and other exposed items you want to hide.
- Stitch a sink skirt to hide the pipes under your sink.
- Wrap your bathroom pipes with rope.
- Invest in steel pipes.
- Paint pipes in vibrant colors.
what should I put around my air conditioner? How To Landscape Around My AC Unit
- Keep Plants 2-3 Feet Away. There should always be 2-3 feet of clear space when you landscape around your AC unit.
- Make Sure There's Plenty of Shade.
- Create a Windbreak with Evergreen Plants.
- Stay Mobile with Large Potted Plants.
- Use a Trellis, Screen, or Lattice Cover.
- Try a Gravel Garden.
Also to know, how can I hide my old air conditioner?
Most of us would rather hide the AC unit.
Here are some fun ideas to hide the AC unit indoors.
- Wall-mounted die-cut cabinet.
- Wrought iron grate.
- Shutter box.
- Die-cut wood & lace wall panel.
- Slatted wood panel.
- Wall mounted shelf.
- Metal grille mantel.
- Shutter register cover.
How do you make exposed pipes look good?
10 Creative Ways To Make Exposed Pipes Chic In Any Room
- Paint Them. Add a bright color to your room and paint your exposed pipes the same color.
- Cover with Bamboo. You could even have it looking like a supporting pillar; especially if you choose a stouter wood.
- Create a Vine.
- Knitted Covers.
- Make a Shelf.
- Tape Them.
- Stickered Plastic Covers.
- Hanging Implements.